Post-Valentine goodies from Bake My Day

(Update: South Supermarket Filinvest Alabang branch is now closed)

I've never celebrated Valentine's Day. I've always been single during this time of year. But that doesn't prevent me from treating myself to sweets.

When my mom and I went to South Supermarket Filinvest Alabang to do grocery shopping, I decided that it was time to purchase goodies fron Bake My Day.

They've been there since last year, but I never got to buy anything from them. I just know that they sold crinkles. So, this Saturday, I decided to stop by. Bake My Day doesn't just sell crinkles. They also sell other sweets such as truffles and mango bars. That time, they had a promo that if you buy a second item, it will be 50% off. I decided to get crinkles and truffles.







They have 3 flavors: original, ube, and red velvet. I've been really craving for red vekvet stuff so naturally, I chose that. A package is 160 pesos. It comes in a resealable bag so it's good if you're like me who don't finish sweets in one seating.

Crinkles tend to be super sweet so I was suprised that this wasn't the case for this one. I don't like super sweet desserts so this is a plus for me. The crinkles are soft and chewy but a little dry. I look forward to trying the ube variant next time.



The logo is cute. It exudes homemade goodness. This sticker from the truffles container has their products printed on it.



This is the oreo truffles that cost 170 pesos. It comes in a glass container. It only contained 8 balls so we thought that it was expensive. I wasn't that happy about this. It was an okay product. The center was very mushy. It was just mushed up oreo biscuits. The coating was what made it fine for me because I've always loved the fillings of oreos. I was disappointed that I wish I got another product instead.






All in all, it's a good store. The label boosts that products are 100% homemade and has no preservatives. I also liked that best before stickers are present in the packaging. I give Bake My Day a 7 out of 10. Hoping that thebother truffles are better than the oreo one.

Comments