Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner review

Just a disclaimer. This is my very first post that is related to beauty and wellness, so please be patient with me for a while.

I've been using the Belle Du Jour planner for at least 5 years now. What I love about it is the freebies they give out. A week ago, I received an e-mail that led to me receiving a gift from them, my first time ever! This promo is in collaboration with Cosmo magazine PH. I got the package just a couple of days after, and I immediately wanted to test it!



I've always been more inclined to Pantene because I found that this brand works best fo my hair. You see, I have fine hair. I don't know if it's due to genetics or my history of bad hair decisions. When I entered puberty, my hair got wavy, and that pissed me off. I would regularly get my hair chemically straightened. I also would tie my hair tightly while it was still wet. As I go older, I quit getting my hair straightened but ended up blow drying my hair everyday (like, the blow dryer was really near my hair). I started noticing that I would get clumps of hair on my hands while bathing and whenever I combed my hair (either using a brush or my hands). Lo and behold, people eventually pointed out that they could see my scalp already. It made me feel bad.

To add to that problem, I had frizzy, brittle hair that would always tangle. I also had an oily scalp. I would read articles and ask my stylist for tips to help me get thicker hair. I tried not shampooing everyday but my scalp got oilier, giving weight to my hair, thus exposing my fine hair and balding scalp. I also tried using an expensive shampoo that cost almost a thousand bucks but didn't help me that much. Then, I saw this article that people with fine hair should avoid hair products with a certain chemical (I'm sorry I don't remember what it is or where I read it but I'll update this once I see it). I immediately when to the bathroom to check all the shampoo we had. Pantene didn't have that chemical! That's why the brand worked for me the best (but didn't really alleviate my problem).


I took a picture of my hair before I used to product. You can see my fine hair and visible scalp. As I said, my hair is also frizzy, brittle, and tangly. Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner (Total Damage Care 10) claims to give you smoother, shinier hair in 3 minutes. 3 months worth of damage will be gone in 3 minutes.


First thing I noticed was it's texture. It wasn't liquidy. It wasn't also super thick, which is something people with fine hair should avoid because it weighs down the hair. It's consistency was just right. The second thing I noticed was it's smell. It has a mild vanilla scent with hints of berries! I immediately fell in love!

When I put it on, I noticed that it was very different from other conditioners that I've tried. It wasn't slippery or slimy. It felt light on my hair. I felt like I was just putting hait mask or creme on my hair. Washing it off was faster because there was no slippery-like feeling you have to get rid off.

I've used the conditioner for 5 days now. After my first day of use, I already felt that my hair was smoother, less frizzy, and less tangly. The next day, I skipped the conditioner to see if the conditioner's effects were still at work. A big resounding YES! I loved the conditioner so much that I bought a big bottle already (I also that that it has another variety - the pink one). After 5 days, I am loving my hair again. Less hair was getting pulled off my scalp! I took pictures and I saw that my scalp isn't that much visible. I'm hoping this would alleviate my hair problems in the long run.



I definitely recommend this product to everyone most especially to those suffering with hair problems like mine. I thought that this would be expensive. The 340 ml one costs 258 pesos at Puregold. I also saw that there were other products like a BB Creme for Hair. Go try out the 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner and tell me what it did for your hair!

Comments