Made In Candy(land)

It's been a long time since I last made a post. So, I would like to start with something simple.

I heard about Made In Candy through their Facebook campaign. I even liked their page even before I got to try their product. When the company opened a branch in ATC, I took the chance to try them out.


The first thing you notice upon walking towards their store is the sweet. fruity smell. You will be immediately enticed to follow that scent and go to their store. Then, you see a big glass window, and behind that is a group of people making the candy. You will be mesmerized at how they mix and mold that massive mixture into the small hard candies they sell. Their products come in glass jars (3 sizes) and aluminum packets. The glass jars range from 90 pesos (the smallest) to maybe about 200+ (the largest). Candies in the glass jars are mixed in flavors. Solo flavors can be bought in the packet form.





My verdict? It's a bit of a splurge but I'd definitely buy again. But it's not going to be an everyday thing. =)

Comments