United Village Breadhouse review

Last October 2013, at the Noel Bazaar held at the Filinvest Tent, Alabang, I saw a stall that sold home-made spreads. The name of their business is United Village. At first glance I knew that I would love their products. I asked where they had a store, and sadly, they don't have any branch down south. I grabbed that chance and bought 2 packs of crostini toasts (worth around 100+ pesos for 100g), 150g tub of garlic parmesan dip, and 50g tub of cheese pimiento ( I seriously forgot how much they cost).


I seriously do not regret my puchase. What I do regret is not buying more of them! The crostini toasts are very crunch. It perfectly complements the smoothness of the spreads. The garlic parmesan dip is true to the taste. It is sharp-tasting, so the sweetness of the cheese pimiento dip complements it. We even mixed the two dips together to create a well-balanced, cheesy dip.






I do hope I get to chance upon their store again so that I can buy more from them. They have other spreads that I bet everyone will love. I give them a 10/10. =)

Comments