CBTL's Caramel Cream Tea Latte

I like going to coffee shops. It's just so cozy there. I used to go to coffee shops at least twice a week just to study. Of course, I go to the coffee shops near my house (Starbucks and The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf). But these past few months, I haven't been able to go to coffee shops a lot. I still have CBTL coupons to use (from my Belle de Jour planner). Right now, I'll only be talking about CBTL.

What I love about CBTL is the wide range of products. They don't only serve coffee, tea, other drinks, and pastries, they also sell food and frozen yogurt! From time to time, they also hold "open houses". It's just an event where they for a certain day and time, they will give out a featured product for free. Last June 3 2012, they held an open house for their new Caramel drinks. I especially wanted to try the Caramel Cream Tea Latte.


I love tea lattes because they're a good mixture of the bitterness of coffee, the sweetness of milk and the fragrance of tea. I always order Chai Tea Latte (both in Starbucks and CBTL). I prefer CBTL's version because the taste of tea was just right (for me, Starbucks's version has a strong taste). So when CBTL announced a new Tea Latte, I knew I had to try it. I wasn't able to go to the open house so I was happy enough when a friend asked me if I wanted to have coffee tonight. I immediately said yes and that I wanted to go to CBTL to try this drink.

Sorry if some pictures are not right-side up. I can't seem to know how to rotate them here. Any help? They're right-side up in my file.

Anyway, here goes...

CBTL implementing this system instead of physically calling out customer names.

My very old Swirl card and my friend's new Swirl card. Accumulate points and it can be used for purchasing products.


CBTL's interiors. Wasn't able to take a picture of the new sofa set they had.

 Large cup of hot Caramel Cream Tea Latte

Good thing I had my Belle de Jour card. It gets me free upsize in my drinks! My original order was the regular cup which costs 145 pesos. But because of my card, I got it upsized for free! CBTL's tea latte has the right amount of sweetness (I don't like bitter drinks). With the added Caramel Cream, it tasted even better. Caramel is very sweet and very fragrant so I loved smelling the drink.

I hope this drink will be a staple in their products list. =)


Comments