First blog (again!)

It's not really the first time I ever blogged. In fact, this is not my first blog at Blogger.

I remember back in high school when we were required to post our homeworks for our Computer class in a blog. So our teacher told us to set up our own Blogger accounts. It was funny, actually. But I forgot about it. Haha! Then, I can remember that I made a blog at another blog site and eventually forgot about it too. Then, when Multiply came along, I used that to blog but then had to let it go for some reasons I don't want to say (It's still alive, though. I just don't open it.). So, I turned to Myspace and Twitter to say what I need to say and update friends about what I'm up to. However, my Myspace blog is unknown to people. Even if no one reads it, it's ok to me. I just need it to vent out. That's actually good because it's more of a rant blog. Haha! So now, because I'm bored. And, I don't want to download the blogging platform (which is kinda confusing for me. I maybe wouldn't get it.), I'm back at Blogger blogging. Haha!

I don't really have a theme in mind. I can blog about what I feel, what I did, what I'm about to cook, where I ate, what I watched, etc.

Random fun? Maybe.

Comments